This is probably the most delicious yet the easiest cookie you can ever bake. Don’t you love when happiness is this easy! LOVE!
Gluten-free Hazelnut Cookies
(makes 15-20 cookies)
1 cup confectioners sugar
2 cups raw hazelnuts
1. Preheat oven to 300F(150C).
2. Grind the hazelnuts into fine pieces in a food processor.
3. Add the confectioners sugar and 1 egg, run the processor until the mixture is smooth.
4. Make 2 inch balls. Put them onto parchment paper. Lightly press with your finger to flatten.
5. Bake for 7-8 minutes until lightly golden brown.
6. Put them into a tray or dish and seal it with stretch film to make sure they stay soft.